We are back at the Brooklyn Flea and the Kumquat Cupcakery table. I had heard about these cuppies for a while now so had to hunt them down while at the flea. The NY Times just had an article about the craze of mini-desserts from cannoli to cupcakes and it is just becoming more popular than ever. The mini size allows you to try different flavors, to just have a little dessert not to ruin the diet, or are really great for parties. I personally think the idea is marvelous and I am sure it will be here to stay. Now on to these cuppies:
Kumquat Cupcakery began October, 2007, by Keavy Landreth, who has an impressive education in food and design. The flavors here are Red Velvet, Strawberry, Maple Bacon, and Dark Chocolate. You can check out other flavors on their website HERE. They are really quite yummy with unique flavors. I really enjoy when these great bakers come up with flavor combos you would have never thought of and it tastes out-of-this-world. Pushing the cupcake envelope is what it is all about!!
- Each dozen is $17
- Orders are PICK UP ONLY at one of the Brooklyn Flea locations. We have no more weekly deliveries.
- The minimum per order is THREE (3) dozen cupcakes.
- All orders must be placed TWO (2) days prior to pick up at the Flea market.
- Due to the delicate nature of frosting, we do not ship cupcakes.
- All orders are nonrefundable unless cancelled 24 hours prior to pick up at flea.
To place an order, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Today's Words of Wisdom: Pursue Your Passions
The NY Times article on mini desserts can be found HERE
Subscribe via Email