During the traditional Earth Month of April, Kiehl’s Since 1851 reaffirms its environmental commitment with a month-long celebration of recycling, all to benefit Recycle Across America (RAA), the not-for-profit organization dedicated to delivering society-wide solutions for recycling that eliminate public confusion, stimulate the environmental economy and expedite progress.
This year, Kiehl’s will donate a total of $25,000 to RAA, which will help donate 33,000 standardized recycling labels to more than 325 K-12 schools throughout the country. Kiehl’s began working with RAA in 2012, and to date we’ve donated standardized recycling labels to more than 5,000 schools nationwide, encouraging students to learn to recycle right and use those learnings in their day to day lives.
While Kiehl’s encourages recycling year-round with its Recycle and Be Rewarded program in our retail stores, through , we will be offering additional incentives for Kiehl’s friends and family to recycle themselves, and encourage their friends and family to do so.
Here’s how it works:
- Through , in any Kiehl’s freestanding store, for every empty Kiehl’s jar, bottle or tube recycled, Kiehl’s will donate $1 to Recycle Across America, up to $15,000.
- Through #KiehlsEarthDay. For every post tagging @Kiehls and #KiehlsEarthDay Kiehl’s will donate to @recycleacrossamerica, up to $10,000. on Instagram, snap a pic of your Kiehl’s empties using
- : Spend $100 at Kiehl’s retail stores or Kiehls.com, and receive a reusable water bottle filled with 4 deluxe samples of your choice. On Kiehls.com, enter code EARTH at checkout.
This-and every-month, Kiehl’s encourages recycling in our stores with our Recycle and Be Rewarded initiative.
This ongoing program is available only in Kiehl’s free-standing stores, and allows our customers to return empty Kiehl’s bottles, tubes and jars for recycling, in exchange for product. Since 2009, Kiehl’s has recycled more than 3,300,000 empties!
How Recycle and Be Rewarded! works:
- Patrons are encouraged to be eco-conscious and return empty Kiehl’s bottles and tubes to any Kiehl’s store.
- Customers’ recycle count will be digitally tracked at Kiehl’s freestanding stores. Upon returning the 10th empty, the customers are rewarded for their recycling efforts by selecting a free item from the Official Kiehl’s Travel Collection.
- See more, and find a Kiehl’s store here: http://www.kiehls.com/recycle-
Through #KiehlsEarthDay. For every post tagging @Kiehls and #KiehlsEarthDay Kiehl’s will donate $1 to @recycleacrossamerica, up to $10,000. on Instagram, snap a pic of your Kiehl’s empties using
I am such a BIG fan of Kiehls products and if you have not tried any yet, you really need to. They have been around a very long time, the prices are great and products really work. You see a difference in your skin pretty quickly. I love the fact that they take the empty bottles back and you can receive a product in return. I think all companies should do that, helping the environment is always a good cause!
To be assured not miss a post, sign up for each one to be emailed to you HERE. Be sure to check for your Feedburner confirmation email, or your subscription will not be processed. Your email is not sold or shared with anyone. Thank you so much for visiting!
Would be thrilled if you gave me a follow here: