The Museums in New York City are some of the best in the world. I feel very lucky to be so close to visit these whenever I feel like it! The fact that they hold some of the best cultural items, their restaurants are pretty much top notch too. You will find first class food, very talented chefs and unique offerings while you brush up on your history. I listed Russ and Daughters because when it does open, it is a must visit. I am sure they are opening very soon at the Jewish Museum. I have to say my 2 personal favorites are Cafe Sabrasky and Robert. The first for the amazing food and the second for the amazing views of Columbus Circle. Restaurants and Museums are both linked below for you.
In no particular order:
1. Cafe Sabarsky in the Neue Galerie
2. The Morgan Cafe in the Morgan Library and Museum
3. The Modern at MOMA
4. Robert at the MAD Museum
5. The Petrie Court Café at the MET Museum
6. Untitled at the Whitney Museum
7. Café Serai at the Rubin Museum
8. Russ and Daughter's at the Jewish Museum (as of 12/26/15 not yet opened)
9. Tarallucci e Vino Cafe at the Cooper Hewitt Museum
10. The Wright at The Guggenheim
To be assured not miss a post, sign up for each one to be emailed to you HERE. Be sure to check for your Feedburner confirmation email, or your subscription will not be processed. Your email is not sold or shared with anyone. Thank you so much for being a reader of this blog!