I was recently sent some of the new sprng/summer flavors of Cascade Ice to sample. I am so not a soda drinker, I got hooked on drinking water all day, and that was it. Sometimes it is nice to have something besides just plain water, and that is where the flavors of Cascade Ice comes in to play. Naturally flavored sparkling water is such a great idea. The flavors can be very refreshing and a nice change from just plain water. The fact that it is also healthy for you, no sugar, sodium, caffeine and gluten free, it's a win-win situation! Let's look at some of their flavors:
Lots of new selections here for the upcoming seasons, you can really taste the fruit since they are flavored with the actual juice
- Cascade Ice waters are free of unnecessary and unhealthy “extras” found in other flavored waters like calories, sodium, caffeine, gluten and sugar. Compared to many popular soda brands which can contain upwards of 38 grams of sugar, Cascade Ice beverages are sugar-free and full of flavor.
- Cascade Ice has 21 delicious and unique flavors including Cranberry Pomegranate, McIntosh Apple and Orange Mango in addition to the line’s three newest flavors, Strawberry Banana, Coconut Mango and Coconut Pineapple. The sparkling waters have a delightful “fizz” combined with natural fruit juices.
- Cascade Ice is available for purchase in all 50 states, at retailers such as Albertson’s, Safeway, Ralph’s, QFC, A&P, Raley’s, Coborn’s, HEB, Market Basket, Shoprite, Food City and Price Choppers, among many others. Click here for a full map of retailer: http://
I think it would be fun to mix some of the flavors as well, like the blueberry and coconut!
Cascade Ice is on the web! Check us out or tag us on the following sites:
- Website: http://www.
- Facebook: facebook.com/
- Twitter: twitter.com/
- Pinterest: pinterest.com/
- Instagram: instagram.com/
- Blog: cascadeicewater.com/blog
Have you ever tried Cascade Ice Water? What is your favorite flavor? I need to try some different ones as the coconut to me sounds really wonderful!
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.