Being a blogger allows us to really be able to try some very cool products. I was thrilled when this package came to my door with so many great products for the environment. Some I were familiar with, and others not, so it was fun to see some new products.
I have always wanted to try these Seventh Generation products but now had the great opportunity. The dish soap with Clementine and Lemongrass was really quite nice. Lots of suds, took away any grease on dishes and the scent was very light and airy. I am normally a DAWN user, but I would purchase this product and even my Mom who can be a harsh critic, really liked it.
I am a huge fan of granola bars, they make a good breakfast with some fruit or a light snack. The flavors Cascadian Farm sent me were really yummy - Oats and Honey AND Peanut Butter. I was in granola bar heaven and if you are a fan of them, you really should try these flavors!
I was really interested in this People Towel that was in my surprise box. They are reusable, personal hand towels. An on-the-go alternative to paper towels, I received the design at the left, really very pretty. People Towels state that we use 3,000 paper towels outside of the home every year. Doesn't it seem like a waste to cut down a tree to make a paper towel that is used once and thrown away? They sell clips that you can attach the towel to your purse or backpack. Seems like a pretty brilliant idea to me, what do you think?
A Bento Lunch Box was very clever! My current bento box houses my lipstick collection but this one will be for lunches only!! To think this is great for the environment too just makes it extra fabulous.
- Long lasting
- Made in the USA
- Food Safe: Contains NO lead, BPA (bisphenol A), phthalates, or PVC
- Sturdy containers prevent squishing
- Removable containers for maximum versatility
- 3 water-tight, leak-proof containers
- Microwave Safe (Containers, not lids)
- Dishwasher safe (All components, top rack only – no heat boosters)
- Outer Container Dimensions: 9 x 7 x 2.25 inches
- Inner Container Dimensions: large inner containers = 4.75 x 3.12 x 2 inches, medium inner containers = 3.12 x 2.5 x 2 inches, small dip container = 2 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches
- Inner Container Volumes: large inner containers = 1 1/4 cup and 1 2/3 cup, medium inner containers = 3/4 cup and 2/3 cup, small dip container = 1/8 cup
This uber-cool water bottle was a real eye-opener for me as I never saw one before. They are made by Lifefactory and are just adorable! Here is some information from their website:
The Flip Cap provides a narrow-mouth spout for on-the-go drinking. The medical-grade silicone flip top seals with the polypropylene (PP#5) cap. The pivoting handle provides a great way to carry the bottle and stows out of the way while drinking.
- Our glass bottles offer a pure taste with no leaching from plastics or metals
- Wide-mouth access makes it easy to add ice cubes, citrus slices or tea bags
- Protective silicone sleeve provides a non-slip gripping surface and helps prevent breakage
- Dishwasher safe (place cap on top rack/no need to remove silicone sleeve)
- Includes polypropylene (PP#5) cap; flip top made of silicone
- All components made in the U.S. or Europe
- Product assembled in the U.S.
- All materials are FDA approved
- BPA-free and phthalate-free
- 16 oz (475 ml)
They also make baby bottles as well which is just wonderful. I would highly suggest you check out their website and products. I actually found them at my local Wegmans grocery store.
I hope you have enjoyed seeing some new products which also help our environment. It is really great to use products that have the best quality but can also keep our environment healthy.
*Disclaimer: There has been no monetary compensation for posting this content. Brands mentioned are not affiliates or sponsors of this blog post. The opinions expressed are completely my own based on my experiences. I received products mentioned in this post for review on this blog.
Sign Up for Daily Emails